Receptionist/Admin Asst. (Westchester, IL)
Location: 1127 S. Mannheim Rd, Suite 203
Westchester, IL 60154
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources Consulting Firm
Manages Others: No
Job Type: Administrative
Experience: 1+Years Administrative Experience
I/O Solutions is a human resources consulting firm and national test publisher specializing in public safety, and is located just outside Chicago in suburban Westchester. We offer an excellent benefits package including premium health-care, dental, 401k (with employer contribution), bonuses, annual company outings, as well as other benefits. We strongly value our organizational culture as a fun, fast-paced and energetic work environment. While our office is relatively informal, our expectations are not. I/O Solutions is a small group of dedicated professionals, and we are looking to expand our team with individuals who share our work values. This is a great opportunity for a creative, motivated and enthusiastic individual who desires to work in a fast paced environment for a growing company.
I/O Solutions is looking for a Receptionist/Admin Assistant who is high-energy, has a positive attitude, thrives in a fast-paced environment and is team-oriented. The Receptionist/Admin Assistant position is a pivotal role within our organization and requires the successful candidate to possess impeccable organizational skills, strong problem-solving abilities, excellent written and verbal communication skills and an outstanding attention to detail. The Receptionist/Admin Assistant is responsible for the answering a multi-line phone system, greeting visitors, assisting with projects from other departments and handling customer/client issues.
• Answer phones in a positive and professional manner
• Handle customer/client issues over the phone
• Greet visitors to the organization
• Prepare and ship customer/client orders
• Assist with job candidate application reviews
• Assist with job candidate profile compilations
• Distribute incoming mail
• Record incoming exam inventories
• Other tasks as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1+ years administrative experience
• Computer literacy including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Highly motivated with a willingness to learn and take initiative
• Strong awareness of deadlines and good time management skills
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask
Interested applicants should send a one-page cover letter, resume and either salary expectations or salary history to email@example.com. The subject line of the email must read Receptionist Position. If the subject line is not input as directed the application will not be processed.
I/O Solutions values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
Please visit our web site at www.iosolutions.org.
For consideration, please email a cover letter, resume and salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.